Is your PC running a bit slower than usual? Did you run a virus scan but no malware threats were found? Well, it might just be all those program leftovers taking up memory space or some default settings of applications you’ve installed that don’t quite see eye to eye with your PC’s capabilities. What to do? Instead of going through all the system files yourself to look for issues that may have caused the slowdown, you might consider using a PC Tune Up tool to automatically scan your PC and optimize its performance. Just as your car needs a tune-up every now and then, so does your computer.
But what if PC optimization and PC protection against malware came together in one simple, easy-to-use suite?
Well, it does! BullGuard Internet Security 2013 comes with a wide range of security and optimization features to keep your computer protected from all online threats and clean of things you don’t really need.
Want your PC to run at full speed? Tune it up!
As mentioned before, BullGuard’s tune-up utility checks your computer for issues that might be slowing it down, such as leftover programs, data corruption or not having enough hard disk space available and helps you fix them by:
- Cleaning out the recycle bin, temporary files and other unnecessary items, thus freeing up memory space.
- Letting you choose what applications to start at PC start-up – you can manually block applications you rarely use from loading at PC startup.
- Disabling unused services.
You can easily schedule scans and fixes, yourself.
How does it work?
- 1. First off, go to Dashboard >> PC Tune Up >> Start PC Tune Up and start the scan for performance issues:
- 2. Next step: After the scan is over, BullGuard displays a list with the issues it found. You can select the issues you want BullGuard to solve by ticking the boxes next to them and then click on “Fix selected”.
- 3. Optimize startup – this option shows you a list with the programs that are set to start at computer startup. You can disable unnecessary applications to speed up the process. Remember: If you want to enable these apps again, you can only do so from here (Startup Manager).
- 4. Last, but not least, don’t forget about the SETTINGS button in the toolbar: it opens the Settings section where you can choose what items the module should scan and set a schedule for regular sweeps on your computer.
And there you go! Your computer is now set for running at full speed.
Keep your computer in excellent working order. Download BullGuard now and tune up your PC!