We’re really excited about the brand new product that is just about ready to launch, and we hope you will be, too! If you’re up for it, you can try it today – the beta version of BullGuard Mobile Backup is out there, ready for you to test.
If you sign up as a BullGuard beta tester, you get the chance to win a full years worth of Mobile Backup. And you get a golden opportunity to share your insights and ideas with our developers on how we can improve the solution.
What’s in it for you? Prizes!
As a token of our eternal gratitude for your BETA efforts, we are rewarding the 10 Best Testers with free Mobile Backup. The Best Testers will be selected based upon both the quantity and the quality of their feedback and bug reports.
Here’s what we’re giving away:
- 1 x 1 year of 10 GB Mobile Backup
- 2 x 1 year of 5 GB Mobile Backup
- 7 x 1 year of 2 GB Mobile Backup
What’s so cool about Mobile Backup?
- 2GB Backup – more than enough space for your most important files, contacts, messages and other data, with additional storage available if required.
- Migration – one of the most common problems encountered when upgrading a phone is retrieving data from an old handset. What’s really useful is that the Migration works across platforms – this means you can backup the data from your old Symbian phone and restore it to a new Android device, allowing you to get up and running in no time
- Web access – BullGuard Mobile Backup’s web interface offers instant access to your files, allowing you to review and edit uploaded content any time, and anywhere.
- Set and forget – take the hassle out of regular backups by creating a backup profile that can be used to automatically refresh your secure online drive at regular intervals, ensuring that you always have the latest versions to hand if needed.
- Incremental backups – speed up the transfer process by opting to only upload files that have been changed or added since the previous backup, ensuring fast and efficient protection of data.
- Encrypted transfer and storage – rest safe in the knowledge that BullGuard’s servers are protected with the latest security and encryption protocols, ensuring that all of your data is kept away from intruders and malicious third parties.
- Support – as always BullGuard offers free 24/7 support to help guide you through the features of the software or answer any questions you may have.
There is no product like this out there.
Not only does it address one of the most common issues people have when buying a new phone: i.e. getting all of their data onto the new handset! It also offers a vital layer of additional security for users concerned about losing their data if a phone is lost or stolen and is a great complement to our Mobile Security package.”
Become a BullGuard Beta Tester and win 10 GB of Mobile Backup
If you want to have a shot at beta testing this exciting new smartphone app, sign up now.